PTCL Customers can pay bill for any service like Evo device, Telephone, Internet, and Smart TV Online or Offline. Multiple ways are available to pay bills online through JazzCash, UBL app, EasyPaisa, and Credit Card. You can choose any one of them to pay the bill.
Before, Customers lined up to pay their bills. Now, PTCL facilitates customers to pay their bills online. Now, you can pay your bills by sitting at your home or any other place.
So, the PTCL bills subscription is monthly based. It is necessary to pay the bill before the due date of every month. Sometimes, you don’t pay the bill before the due date. Later, it causes extra charges. Suppose you don’t pay for three consecutive months. In this condition, you will lose your PTCL connection.
Pay PTCL Bill through Jazz Cash
JazzCash is a Pakistani mobile Cash wallet. It supports its customers 24/7 hours. By using the JazzCash app, you can pay your bill at any time of day or night. Or visit nearest the Jazz franchise, which opens seven days a week.
Here the step to pay the bill using the JazzCash app:
- First, Sign In to your JazzCash App Account.
- Select Utility Bills from the main menu
- In the Utility Bills, select Telephone.
- Then, Select PTCL Landline.
- In the end, Enter your Correct Account ID, and after that, a pop-up will show to enter your MPIN number.
- After paid, you will receive a confirmation message on your mobile.
Pay PTCL Bill through Easypaisa
Easypaisa is also a mobile Cash wallet like JazzCash. It also facilitates its customers through its services for 24/7 hours. Using the Easypaisa app, you can also pay your internet bill. Here is the step to the following:
- Open the Easypaisa app.
- First, go to the main menu, Go to the Telephone Category.
- Second, in the Telephone Category, Select PTCL Company.
- In the next menu, you can enter your Account ID and pay the bill.
Pay PTCL Bill through UBL
UBL and PTCL introduce the online bill through credit card or debit card. It is also a secure and easy method to pay for telephone and broadband bills. After download the UBL app, you can follow this procedure to pay the bill:
- Open the app, Sign in to your UBL Account.
- In the main menu, go to the payment option.
- Next, select PTCL in the Utility option.
- After entering your consumer ID and nick, it will add to the bill list.
- Go to the previous Utility option, Click to pay Now. For confirming, a six-digit number will receive on your UBL mobile number. After entering the code, a paid option will show.
Download duplicate ptcl bill